As we’d posted on our Facebook page a while ago, a good playlist is critical to any party and Galentine’s Day was no exception. We had a great time incorporating your suggestions with some of our favorite tunes. Once the conversation got flowing at Galentine’s Day, it was hard to hear much of the music (a great problem to have – nothing worse than a room full of people where all you can hear is the music because people aren’t talking to each other!).
But in the spirit of enjoying yourself and some quality time with your gal pals, here are a few of our favorite tunes for a playlist that’s Good for Her Soul.
- The Greatest (f. Kendrick Lamar) – Sia
- Stand by You – Rachel Platten
- Confident – Demi Lovato
- Me Too – Meghan Trainor
- Doo Wop (That Thing) – Lauryn Hill
- Run the World (Girls) – Beyonce
- This is For My Girls – Kelly Clarkson and friends
- Stronger – Britney Spears
- Just a Girl – No Doubt
- Survivor – Destiny’s Child
- Roar – Katy Perry
- So What – P!nk
- Vogue – Madonna
- Can’t Hold Us Down – Christina Aguilera (f. Lil’ Kim)
- We Got the Beat – The Go-Go’s
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
What jams are good for your soul? What would you add to the list?
It’s possible Catherine has been accused of having the musical taste of a 13-year old. And she’s never been prouder. She’s the founder of Good for Her Soul and you reach her here.