- Advance ticket sales are now closed. Tickets may be purchased at the door by cash, credit or check.
- Ticket are $25 for the first ticket and each additional ticket is only $22 (buy them for your gal pals!)
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
Date and Location
- Saturday, February 4 • 11am-1pm
- AIA • 1735 New York Ave NW • Washington, DC 20006
- Closest Metro: Faragut West (about a 4 block walk)
- Plenty of pay on-street parking available
A huge thank you to our partners providing raffle prizes for Galentine’s Day! All attendees will be entered to win.
Uncle Happ’s Infused Soul Food
We loved seeing you and your #squad. Your posse. Your sidekicks. Thanks for joining us for Galentine’s Day 2017!
Celebrate the ones who have stood by your side through personal and professional leaps and bounds (and the occasional setback) at Galentine’s Day 2017. In honor of the great Leslie Knope, we invite you to join us for a celebration of women and women-owned small businesses.
“What is Galentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the greatest day of the year.”
– Leslie Knope
What’s the last good photo you took with your bestie(s)? We’re going to take a wild guess: is it a) featuring red eyes and a backdrop of empty cocktail glasses b) at your wedding c) at a baby shower? We think you should have a beautiful photo with your sidekicks, no nightclub, wedding, or babies needed. Good for Her Soul, Sidekick for Hire and Julie Carlo Photography agree. In honor of your squad, each guest will receive a professional digital photo of her and her sidekicks taken at Galentine’s Day.
And that’s just the beginning of the fun! In addition to your photo with a pro, we’ll have…
- Delicious Brunch Hors d’ Oeuvres
- Mimosa Bar
- Good for Her Soul Product Showcase with a portion of all on-site sales going to The Women’s Center
- And of course, a network of amazingly talented and fun women!
Proudly presented by
Sidekick for Hire provides event, logistics, and administrative support for everyday superheroes, making lives easier by helping busy individuals focus on what matters to them. Good for Her Soul offers support and celebration of women at every stage of life through a curated list of products, services and resources. We share the common belief that behind every great woman…are more great women. And we should celebrate that!
And special thanks to Julie DiCarlo Photography for helping us out!